Monday 25 February 2013

Tiring week !

oh my god !! There are so much things to do in this week!!First of all,its is about our practical week..well,I'm so disappointed because we don't have the chance to do practical at the Hospital..all we have to do is just sit in the class and just learn the equipment.But we don't have the chance to see the real patient..If we can,the opportunity to do it was too small.

Well,our practical week will end at this week,so we are given an assignment(which is hard) and we will present it at this Friday..Better start searching now..hehe..Then,at Thursday,our batch will have a 'family meeting' with our sponsor..I mean,omg,seriously?i'm sure there's a lot of things they will talk about..Later I have to complete the small notebook for our lecturer and do a report about what did we learn at the practical week.To be honest,I don't have any Idea how to do it..This is going to be tough week for me..:(

Oh,and last but not least,we will start our sem.2 in 1 week more..Well,better start preparing all now,The clock is ticking !!



Toodles ! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life story Begins with . . . Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang