Monday 18 March 2013

TWO person ONE love . .

okay,so today I am going to remark this moment in my blog..hehe.
Actually,this blog is specially for my brother and my a half-way to become my sister in law..haha.. At 17TH MARCH 2013 was a very special day for both of them where my brother,MOHD FURQAN have been engaged with his beautiful,loyal girlfriend,EDAWATI BINTI SAHA. I am totally excited!But,at the same time I am very sad because I couldn't make it to their engagement ceremony. :(
But it's okay,as long as the ceremony was over with success,I'm happy for them.. :D
Things that is totally sweet are they have been coupled for so long and finally,this two lovebirds have their rings exchange :)

 so cute isn't it?I am soo jealous seeing this ! haha..Actually,loving someone is the most beautiful things.I learned it from someone. :)
But,Love is also the most painful feelings if we don't take it with the right person..




Lastly,I wish full of happiness and loves to these pair couple..Even though I couldn't make it to the engagement ceremony,I am sure that I will attend their wedding ceremony :)

Mohd Furqan & Edawati


Toodles !! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life story Begins with . . . Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang