Thursday 4 April 2013

The Preparation


Okay,so,today's post is about our preparation for the farewell party(btw,it is actually secrets,haha) for someone.Well,I guess i'm going to name 'her' mrs.C..
To me,she is the most important person and I really like her.Its such a loss for not having her again :'(

So,for the last day of her,we made a very super special secret farewell party for her.And,I am in charge for giving a performance for her,and guess what?I will be sing for her..Omg!seriously,I am soo shy okay!but since it was the last day for mrs.C,then,i'm going to do it.

As for the preparations,me,and 2 of my classmate will perform 2 types of song..Seriously,It is soo tiring,like..ugh..But,nevermind..as long as we can perform well,then I'm okay..(I guess) :D


 p/s :sorry for the blurred image :P
Toodles ! ! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life story Begins with . . . Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang