Thursday 25 April 2013

-My Sunshine-

this is a little bit about my 'sunshine' :D
seriously I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

1st : my mom and my dad :) adorable right? hehe

this is my cute cat..actually i just brought these cat so i still don't think of their name yet -_-'

and this? haha..my siblings,well,not them all..along with them is my bro's fiancee and next picture was with my nephew :)

this?this is one of my besties also! haha! my cousin..the small one is pika,and the one with cute spectacles one is sikin! they always accompany me at home :)

this one is..(omg i'm blushing!haha) a picture of a small gift from one of my 'sunshine' also.. <3

These three person also my cousin..the small girl I called her otet and next picture are ondok and ija :D

this is the memorable moment one..the left picture is..umm,cake..haha..and the right one is when my mom celebrate her birthday with us :D
Lastly,this is me now..Studying and hoping will success and make my 'sunshine' proud of me(InshaAllah)  :D

Toodles !! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life story Begins with . . . Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang