Thursday 6 June 2013

Its been awhile..

First of all ! wow,It's been 2 month(i think) since I haven't updated my blog.Well,I am sooo busy with collage work,exams, and most of all I am seriously very tired ! Phew ! ~_~

Well,actually,there is nothing much that is happen in these few months..Only the exams,and studies only.And at 1st june was my mom's birthday.(H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y M-O-M ! )

what else?well,I really wish that I can upload something funny or anything in this blog but because of the final exams,I couldn't make it for this temporary time. T_T
But,nevermind!InshaAllah,after exam I will be active in posting things kayh !
And last but not least!I photographed this picture at my own hostel.love this picture <3




Toodles ! ! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life story Begins with . . . Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang