Tuesday 20 August 2013

A FRESHER START FROM ME !

Assalamualaikum ! Hi ! Long time no see!Hehe..There is A LOT of things that happen recently and only this time I have the chance to updated my blog(sigh).Well,First of All,I want to say "SALAM AIDILFITRI" to all muslim's~!

Secondly,the day before our mid term holiday,I really want to thanks to my friends who makes a birthday surprise for me at my birthday which is at 3/8/13(I love you all!)thanks for the wish and present!
this is the first surprise I got!Cute :)
and this is the second one!I feel like fainted when getting this cake!LOL!

After that,I've gone back to sabah(YIPPEEE!!)
What did I do?LOL.A lot of things.my friends visited me,I eat a lot also!Nothing much changed..(except for my cousins and brothers appearance,haha)


And today,I've gone back to continue my study(seriously don't want to go back!)Well,I still hope for the best now in my new semester.So,wish me luck !
Toodles ! ! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life story Begins with . . . Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang